"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
-Sebastien Michaelis

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Journalism

1. Converse Coming Home. A Converse advertisement. This was really great. i honestly think that we did a great job. Except for some weird sound mistakes, this could be a real commercial. It was also a lot of fun to make.

2.
A podcast about what Creative Writing Majors cant do.  I didn't expect it to turn out very funny because both Clara and I, half of the group, are not. However, it was a big success and a lot of fun to make.

3.  300 Word Article. FullMetal Alchemist was my childhood. It was my life. This was my chance to actually write about something that was important to me and didn't bore me.

4. 
 Feature Article. Homestuck, at the moment, if my life. It had impacted my so much. I wrote my college essay for Parker on Dave Strider, one of the characters. Writing this article seemed scary, yet, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. When I was writing about Homestuck, I found out facts that I didn't know. Writing this rekindled my love for this webcomic, which made it so much easier to write. 

5. Musicians . This was the prezi of our photographs. This unit was one of the most enjoyable. I had taken photographs before and they weren't so good. I learned a lot about placement and angling and lighting. All of the photography rules made my photographs of Musicians much better.

6. Roman Vishniac Prezi. This Prezi was about the photographer Roman Vishniac who's focus was Jewish children and the environment of Jewish people during his time.

7.
PSA on voting.





No comments:

Post a Comment