"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
-Sebastien Michaelis
Monday, January 31, 2011
In This Blog...
I was asked to write about what this blog is going to be about. I have no idea. I honestly do not! I plan to just go along with it and do whatever I please...sometimes. Apparently, we will be writing about our thoughts on our classmates' work. That seems easy enough...except....that I hate blogging. I don't like it at all. I'd rather be shot...So...Have a nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment