I've loved Japan until now. I loved their food, culture, and entertainment. I am currently in the middle of learning to speak Japanese. However, as of now, I do not want anything to do with Japan.
Al, a good friend of mine, is an amazing teen. He is kind, sweet, has great music taste, and enjoyable to talk to. Al's hair is a calm shade of orange, his eyes are deep blue, and he has a great smile. This charming fourteen year old was snatched away from me only a few days ago.
Al, unlike many kids, was a model . Most people can't say that they know a model, but I can! He is quite good at it! This "job" of his was one of the reasons I loved him, besides his personality. He is incredibly honest.
This Saturday was the day before he left for Tokyo, Japan. Miranda had come over my my house and decided that she wanted to meet Al. I wanted to see him as well. We made plans and got ready. The both of us were very excited. Then Al tells us the bad news: his friends wont let him go.I could not see Al before he left, which upset me until now. I still have not gotten over not saying a proper goodbye...
I love Japan...but it kidnapped my best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment