"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
-Sebastien Michaelis

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's Happy

   A day or so ago, I talked to Al. I asked him where he moved to and the answer was Tokyo, Japan. He is happy to be home, so that makes me happy. I still miss him though. I mean, we still talk, but now, hanging out is not an option. 
   I'm such a scatter brain. I was so glad that he email me back that I forgot to ask when he was coming back. Or if he was coming back. I hope he does. However, there is a chance that he will not. I really wish he does though. Al is an amazing friend. 
   I want to see the places he is going to and the things he sees. If he stays there, I might get to see him again. You see, I would like to go to Japan for University. I adore Japan...again. I do not hate it any more. I do not think I ever hated it. I miss you Al!


No comments:

Post a Comment