"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
-Sebastien Michaelis

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thought-Prevoking Questions

 1. When all is said and done, what is there left to say or do?

2. What is the difference between living and existing. 

3. Is it possible to lie, without saying a word?

4. At what point are we good enough?

5. Why is it hard to let go?

6. What if the thing you love never comes back ?

7.  What happens if you die in your dreams?

8. Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

9. What would you do if you had nine lives like a cat?

10. What is the biggest 'what if'?

4 comments:

  1. 1. That hurts my brain. Don't ask that.
    2. A rock exists. It doesn't live though.
    3. Yep. Body language.
    4. When we die
    5. Because we're greedy people.
    6. I'll cry.
    7. You wake up?
    8. Beacuse language people have too much time on their hands.
    9. Live nine times.
    10. 'What if'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: DIE!
    2: Living is breathing having life having love existing is being there
    3: Yes thinking of lies
    4: We never know if were good enough it's everyones opinion
    5: Because people get attached to the people/things they love
    6: I'd cry and want to die.
    7: Nothing absolutely nothing if you died from dieing in your dreaming i would have been dead by the time i was 8
    8: Because some people are really stupid
    9: I'd Live 8 of them to the fullest! Do anything i want to
    10: there's always one one thing what if question that you ask yourself over and over and over Even if you know the answer you still ask 'What if'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Think of new things to be said and done.
    2. Living is doing. Existing is being.
    3. Yeah. Not saying anything is with holding information, which, given the circumstance, is considered lying. Esp if someone asks you promise to tell them something when it happens, then if you dont tell them its lying... make sense?
    4. depends on what "good" means to you. What you want to achieve.
    5. We're human. We get attached at an emotional level.
    6. I would try to get it back.
    7. You wake up... ?
    8. Because it's ironic.
    9. I wouldn't use them all at once. I would be totally reckless for a few of them.
    10. "What if we don't really exist? we're part of someone's dream or imagination, but we aren't really here." ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. That’s when you sit there in an awkward silence, sipping your coffee, or other beverage.
    2. Existing is having conscious thought, and showing signs of life, but living is enjoying existing.
    3. Defiantly, I think it’s called "with holding information" on TV, but yeah, and those can be the worst kind of lies.
    4. When we are happy with ourselves, no matter what other people say.
    5. Because we always are worried that we will never do as well again if we let someone/something go.
    6. You cry for a while, and then find something/one else to love. We humans are much better at getting over things than we realize.
    7. You keep on dreaming, and see what you really think death is like, because we can’t hide anything from our subconscious.
    8. It’s the English language trying to use irony poorly.
    9. I'd live each to its fullest.
    10. "What if whoever dreamed up this crazy world wakes up?"

    Grrr... I'm really jealous of your great questions!

    ReplyDelete