Name: Miranda Murphy
Q: If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want?
A: LOVE. no just kidding, a trip around the world.
Q: If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
A: um......me. I'm an actor(:
Q: How are M&Ms made?
A: In a factory of magic.
Q: If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
A: I'd ninja my way out
Q: Which color of umbrella do you like?
A: PURPLE
Q: What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
A: Is it cold?
Q: Which is your favorite language other than your native language?
A: Italian♥
Q: Who is your favorite author and why
A: Rick Riorden. I like how he used the greek myths in his stories
Q: What would you do when you have learnt that your boat is out of oil?
A: Oh thats happened before. we..no I have to push it off the rocks, then we get toed by our friends to the marina
Q: Which ancient place would you like to go to?
A: Pompeii
Q: How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
A: NEMO WHERE ARE YOU!?
No comments:
Post a Comment