There is something enchanting about cats. They are sometimes known to be wicked, like a witch's pet. Or healers, when they are by your side when you are sick. They can hold my attention for hours, batting at toys or stretching their tiny paws. They are, in more ways than we can possibly imagine, magical.
I've wanted a cat for as long as I have been alive. Nearly fifteen years is a long time to wait. When I was living in Ukraine, I was too young to recolonize the beauty of our wondering pets. At the time, my best friend was Anton, a dog. He died a year ago and my attention was instantly snatched away by a stay German Shepherd, which I adopted.
Even with Sasuke as my new "best friend", I can't help but want a furry house mate. Dogs got big, especially a German Shepherd. They were sometimes clumsy, even if they are loyal. I adore Sasuke, but I want a feline friend. Dogs are excitement, but cats are mysteries.

CATS! Totally awesome!
ReplyDelete