"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
even if your throne crumbles,
and your shiny crown turns to rust,
even if the bodies pile up endlessly,
above the bottomless pile corpses,
Beside you, as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words
'Check Mate' !"
-Sebastien Michaelis
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Interview
Since I do not have anything to write about due to lack of excitement in my life, I have decided to interview the many people in my life. However, I did not want it to be a common interview. I did not ask for a favorite color or their age. That would be far too boring to read. Instead, I came up with an interesting interview, which will be answered by people with different points of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment