It started out with Mackayla "Mac" Lane lazing in the sun. We soon find out that her sister has been murdered in Ireland. Mac decides that it is her mission to avenge her sister, Alina. She sets off to Ireland against her parent's wishes. She is soon confronted by ultra sex Fae, V'lane and grouchy bookstore owner Jericho Barrons. Both have dark secrets and distract Mac from her goal : avenging Alina and staying alive. In Ireland, there is another class of Faeries. The Unsleelie aren't cute and cuddly. They are gruesome and suck the life of humans. The Seelie can control you and make you a Fae sex addict.
This book is worth checking out. There are so many twits and turns! Unlike many heroins, Mac will not lay down and wait for a prince to save her. She will go out kicking and screaming. I got hooked as soon as I met Barrons, I am sorry to say. However, I am absolutely in love with the books. You wont be disappointed!
Books in order:




No comments:
Post a Comment